Hip Hop Concert Hip Hop Concert

Pretty meh. Too short and much of the animation compromised of toilet humor.

Is this really what Newground's flash quality has come to?

Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

This isn't how girls act in games, they are whining attention-grubbing animals. While the animation is nice, it is obvious that the creators of this are chauvinistic and hate males. I find it unfair that the Anita Sarkseesian game was removed, yet this game, that defames and insults male gamers can stay.
One and a half star for the somewhat decent animation.

Retarded Animal Babies 9 Retarded Animal Babies 9

My n***a Dave does it again.

ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls

As much as I love Skullgirls, $200,000 is one of the hugest fucking scams I've ever seen in my life. It's an either bigger scam than Anita Sarkeesian's Trope videos.
Seriously, $200k just to make ONE fucking character? And the staff gets a cut of $48k per character? Fuck that.

ZTV News Short: Christmas ZTV News Short: Christmas

5 Stars, amazing, superb.
I await the next installment!

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

It's about time someone made about this. I haven't laughed this hard in a while, and this vidya is a reminder that NewGrounds hasn't turned into Reddit.. yet.

Thanks.

SpeedoSausage responds:

LOL U GOT TROLLED! PEDOBEAR NYAN CAT IS BEST PONY!

DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

Forget you, man. This was an outstanding flash, great style and deep, but the interlining message is scary.
Bleh.

The Body Count The Body Count

Holy shit.. So awesome!

ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

LOL.
Nice job guys, this was funnier than I expected! Loved the jelly joke.. Keep on 'cumming' Zone xD

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Step 1, 2, 3 ,4, and 5. All amazing. I'd like to thank you for the joy you've given me and my little brother, as it has touched our hearts. Thank you, for making something amazing. The greatest thing I have EVER seen on Newgrounds,

FOR. SURE.