Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

A remnant of Newground's famous past has returned, and it's better than ever before.

Mizuki Shower Mizuki Shower

The quality of your games have gotten horrible Vadim, and I think it should be clear now that the games you upload come from GamesofDesire. The person who created the MnF series must've moved on or died.
I can't really elaborate on what I want to say without being an asshole, so I guess that'll do.

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

I gotta agree with ColdSilver, this was a major letdown. I thought it was going to be the full game, but its only an attempt at viraling and getting free advertisement.
Shame on you.

Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Pokemon Tower Defense 2

Great game bro! I hope you're ready for your game to be on here for a whole year AGAIN. Lol.

Velma's Sucking Off Velma's Sucking Off

Christ Vadim.. Christ..
Over the past Months, I've seen less and less uploads from you. You and your team have lost your touch.

What I'm thinking now is that you're only continuing to make these shorts so people will subscribe to your Website, which I am sure has much better quality. But Until you show that you can once again be dedicated, you deserve this many stars.

Photos of Spiderman Photos of Spiderman

Great concept, but it's shitty in general..
Anything gets on the front page these days, eh?

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

Amazing game, but it's only fall was being too short. Nonetheless, amazing.

Stickman Stunts Stickman Stunts

This game is very low-quality, and un-original. There are probably hundreds, if not thousands of games like this one, all low-quality crap.

RAPTUS RAPTUS

Not as great as your past games( Such as One Chance ). This story lacked deepness, and was blatant. It should of been a flash, rather than an actual game, because of how short the storyline was and the little involvement the player had. All in all, it was just a stale-plot with fancy graphics.

Overall, you recieve 2.5 stars for the amazing graphical improvement you've made. Please make more games like ' One Chance ', as that game had a deep and original story.
Thanks,
-PW

AlanZucconi responds:

Hi! Thank you for the comment! :)
However, I am not the creator of "One Chance". Credits for that game go go "Awkward Silence Games"! :)

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

If this a joke, haha, very funny.

Otherwise, if not.. Game is kinda shitty. The boy will knife you in the first 5 seconds, no way to get through.
Cool concept though.